PRIMARY/ AUTISM TEACHER
** ASD Provision
** September 2019
** KS1 pupils with Autism
Are you an experienced ASD teacher who is looking for an exciting new role to start September 2019?
Do you have at least 1 year experience teaching children with Autism?
If so, this might be the role for you!
About this role - Autism teacher
Axcis Education is currently looking for a teacher who specialises in to join their SEND provision this September in a lovely ASD provision in Croydon (SE London).
- The class consist of 8 pupils in KS1 with ASD/Speech and language difficulties
- The class will be supported by specialist SEND teaching assistants
- Requires the teacher to plan, prepare and deliver effective lessons.
The school - South Croydon
Situated in the borough of Croydon, the school caters for learners on the autistic spectrum some with moderate speech and language difficulties. The school is a specialist provision that has a very friendly atmosphere and a supportive environment, and is well liked by all staff we have sent to them in the past.
The Candidate - ASD Teacher
- The successful ASD teacher will have QTS and be available to work on a full-time, ongoing basis
- Previous experience teaching children with Autism
- Must be able to deliver a high standard of education for the pupils, tailoring lessons based on each child's needs when necessary.
Why choose Axcis Education?
Axcis offers excellent training opportunities, including CPD training sessions on Autism Awareness, Team Teach, Behaviour Management and Non-verbal communication, to name but a few. At Axcis, we value our teachers and support staff and the hard work they put in on a daily basis. This is why we always offer competitive rates of pay to ensure that their skills and experience are recognised.
If you are interested, then please contact Sian Lewis at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Sian Lewis
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956