JOB TITLE / ROLE:
Childrens residential care worker needed for term time and also school holidays! - Wolverhampton - Role: SEND TA Jobs
Job Title: Childrens residential care worker needed for term time and also school holidays!
JOB WORKING HOURS:
We are currently looking for experienced residential care workers to join our friendly team of staff to work for a renowned UK care service for their West Midlands setting. They are based near Wolverhampton and offer care for children with challenging behaviour and ASD in particular and also have a school attached.
-Residential support worker
- Working with challenging behaviour and ASD children
- Team Teach trained preferred
- Shifts can be term time and during the school holidays
- Hours can be day shifts or night shifts and are usually 12 hours
- Can be day to day shifts or long term positions available
- Personal care required
What you need to apply:
- MUST be experienced as a residential support worker
- MUST have experience working with challenging behaviour and ASD
- Car driver preferable as no public transport access
- Current child and adult DBS
- 2 good references covering the past 2 years
This role can be very challenging which is why we say experience is essential, however the reward is definitely worth while and you will have the opportunity to work with a great team of staff! If you are interested or know anyone who is then please do not hesitate to apply.
This is a temporary position.
If you are interested, then please contact Carys Thomas at Axcis Education on 0121 516 3024.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.