JOB TITLE / ROLE:
Childrens residential care worker needed for weekday and weekend shifts in Telford! - Telford - Role: SEND TA Jobs
We are currently looking for residential care workers to join our friendly team of staff to work for a renowned UK care service for their West Midlands setting. They are based in Telford and offer care for children with challenging behaviour and ASD, along with complex needs. The residential setting is onsite with the school and they are open 52 weeks of the year. The grounds are set in a scenic countryside area with plenty of space for the pupils to explore and take part in various activities, along with swimming and seeing the farmyard animals.
- Children's residential support worker
- Working with challenging behaviour and ASD children
- Drivers preferred as there is no access by public transport
- Shifts can be term time and during the school holidays
- Mostly day shifts between 10-12 hours
- Can be day to day work or long term positions available
- Personal care required
What you need to apply:
- Experience working with challenging behaviour and ASD would be beneficial
- MUST be willing to do personal care
- Current child and adult DBS
- 2 good references covering the past 2 years
This role can offer ongoing work for the right candidate with flexible working hours. Children's residential can be very rewarding and is definitely worth while and you will have the opportunity to work with a great team of staff! If you are interested or know anyone who is then please do not hesitate to apply.
This is a temporary position.
If you are interested, then please contact Carys Thomas at Axcis Education on 0121 516 3024.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Carys Thomas
TELEPHONE: 0121 516 3024