JOB TITLE / ROLE:
Primary SEND TA needed for a renowned special school in Wolverhampton! - Wolverhampton - Role: SEND TA Jobs
Job Title: Primary SEND TA needed for a renowned special school in Wolverhampton!
JOB WORKING HOURS:
I am currently working with a school in the Wolverhampton area that provide education specifically for pupils with Autistic Spectrum Disorder. They received 'Good' in their last Ofsted inspection and are able to provide a wide range of resources on site to help meet all of their pupils needs. Pupils range from 5 years to 19 years of age and are mixed gender. They are currently looking for qualified SEND TA's to join their fantastic team for the new academic year!
What does the school offer?
- Onsite swimming pool
- Several different sensory rooms
- Well-being school dog
- Very supportive and friendly team of staff
- Long and short term vacancies
- Full time hours or part time hours are available
- Temp position
- ASAP start date
- SEND TA (For Autistic Spectrum Disorder)
- Working 1:1 with pupils and in group interventions across the age groups
What you need:
- Experience with Autistic Spectrum Disorder is a must
- Must have a Level 3 teaching assistant qualification or higher
- Experience in a school setting is necessity
- Up to date DBS or must be willing to obtain one
We are looking for experienced SEND TA's for our SEND schools either with primary or secondary age groups. If this role isn't what you are looking for then please still get in touch as we are constantly working on new vacancies for schools across the West Midlands. We also offer a refer a friend scheme where you could receive up to £250 in vouchers.
This is a temporary position.
If you are interested, then please contact Carys Thomas at Axcis Education on 0121 516 3024.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.