Job Title: Science Teacher - Full-Time - St Helens
JOB WORKING HOURS:
Axcis Education is looking to recruit a full-time Science Teacher to work in a special needs department of a well known college in St Helens. The department is looking to recruit the ideal candidate with immediate effect. This is a long term role for the rest of this academic year.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Applicants must be qualified to teach Science with qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Have a current DBS or will to process a new one
- Experience with Dyslexia, SEMH or ASC
- To plan, resource and deliver lessons and sequences of lessons to the highest standard that ensure real learning takes place and pupils make superior progress
- To provide a nurturing classroom and academy environment that helps pupils to develop as learners
- To help to maintain/establish discipline across the whole college
- To contribute to the effective working of the college
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.
This is a temporary position.
If you are interested, then please contact Matthew Baker at Axcis Education on 0151 448 2810.