Axcis are currently working with a college in Warwickshire who are looking to recruit a SENCO to join their team on an ongoing temporary basis to cover maternity leave.
Duties will include:
- Producing reports in line with JCQ requirements
- Liaising closely with various internal departments to ensure that students with SEN have appropriate support
- Contributing to cross-college screening
- Chair annual reviews of EHC plans
- Creating CPD programmes for teaching and support staff
- Ensuring inclusive learning for students with SEND through innovative learning methods
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and vulnerable adults
- Ensuring a safe working environment for all colleagues, staff and visitors
- Providing 1:1 and small group support for students with Dyslexia
To be considered for this position, you will need to have a national award for SEN co-ordination (SENco), have experience of working within a secondary school or college and will ideally be a driver with access to your own transport due to location.
This is a temporary position.
If you are interested, then please contact Nikki Jackson at Axcis Education on 0121 516 3024.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Nikki Jackson
TELEPHONE: 0121 516 3024